Packing and Storage Tips in Mountain View
Useful Tips for Storage in Mountain View
Stowit Mini Storage offers many useful packing and storage tips that can make your home more spacious and your life more convenient. First, it is important to plan your Mountain View storage unit around access. If you feel that you may need to retrieve some items from your unit, place them near the front for easy access. Secondly, make sure you have a box for everything. This can ensure that your items are protected. Store your lightweight items first and your heavier items last, and make it a point to insure your goods while they are in storage.
We can provide useful information on how to pack:
- Much More
We offer the following important storage tips:
- Use uniformly sized boxes to protect your goods
- Plan around the amount of access you need to your unit
- Store lightweight items near the back of the unit and heavier items near the front
- Leave a small air space between the goods and the storage unit walls
- Cover the entire load with a light plastic cover
- Insure your goods while in storage and keep a list and descriptions of all possessions in storage
These are just a few of the many tips we offer our customers to make storing items easier than ever. For more information on how to store your goods, visit our website or call us today at 650-969-8770.